Thursday, September 18, 2014

Great Life Tips And So Much More

I don't know if you have ever seen the Cute Kid Note of the Day section on Huffington Post.com, but these things are so dang hilarious!!!! I am a big fan of the crazy things kids do.  Here are a few of my faves that I saw recently:
 Lol!! Great diagrams, but still not the best choice :)
 This one kills me! A baby = crying little devil...so awesome. Ha, Ha, and Ha!
If that's all he remembers about 2010, I really need to find out where he got that doughnut.
 Numbers 2 and 3 are hilarious!! These Spy Rules really should be put in any CIA pamphlets :)
There really is no better way to say it. Got stress?? S.I.U. - Suck It UP, lol.

So there you have it. It's a very entertaining and quite clean page that will keep you laughing all the way to the doughnut shop. However, once you get there, just do what you have to do. Get in and get out fast :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?? Haha!! Kids are the best! Especially when they rat out their parents, like the one where it said their mom's favorite drink was birr (beer), lol!! :D

      Delete