Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I'm a What?!?

So, my son just informed me that I'm a pluviophile. My mind grapes started spinning with many fancy thoughts, but then he told me this:
Haha, SWEET!! This is sooo true. I'm one of those weird people that when I hear the pitter pat of raindrops, my whole day gets better and my body sighs in happiness :) I don't know why this is, but I've always loved the rain. Maybe because it's so peaceful, because it makes everything green, because it makes things smell so good, I don't know. All I know is that it makes me wicked happy and a calm comes over my kooky brain.

The only downside is the irreparable damage it does to ones doo. So, that's why I'm thinking of getting one of those rockin' old lady hats, sorry, "rain bonnets" to protect my hotness:
That way, I can jump on this sassy bandwagon, lol!!
Rain rocks :D

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you in a rain bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! I seriously thought about it when we lived in Chicago. You'd walk out the door and the wind would instantly destroy your hair. Not cool, Chicago!! When I do start wearing one, you'll be the first one to see it :D

      Delete