Thursday, August 21, 2014

Suck My Heiney?!?

For the life of me, I CANNOT seem to remember what smh means. I can't even tell you how many freaking times I've had to Google it!! Dumb thing is that as soon as I click on the definition, I immediately remember that it means "shaking my head." The acronym and my brain just.don't.match. to me. So, I've decided to change it to something that makes more sense to my sad head. Here are my top 3 choices. Let me know what you think fits best:

1) Suck my heiney - this is my fave :) Totes inappropes, but funny.
2) Smell my hand - just fits for some strange reason.
3) Smack my hive - seems totally like something Flo from Alice would say, haha. Old school!

So there are your choices. Help a sista out, lol!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I loved it when Flo would say, "Kiss my grits!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?!? So sassy and so hilarious, every time! They don't make shows like that anymore :)

    ReplyDelete